Here's our Microsoft Office Tip for.. March 24, 2003
Click Here to see a complete list of all of our previously released Tips!
Controlling Your Slide Shows--Part 4 of 4
Here are a few miscellaneous items that might prove useful, as well as one final tip that you'll want to remember even if you forget all the others.
- Press S or the Plus key to pause or restart an automatic slide show without having to stop it completely.
- Press Esc or Hyphen to end a slide show immediately.
- Ctrl-P displays the annotation pen or changes the mouse pointer to the pen pointer.
- Ctrl-A displays the mouse pointer or changes the pen pointer to a mouse pointer.
- Ctrl-H hides either the mouse or pen pointer immediately.
- Ctrl-U hides the pointer after ten to 15 seconds of inactivity. Moving the mouse redisplays the pointer in this mode, then after another period of inactivity, it disappears again. This is handy if you don't want the mouse pointer visible most of the time but do occasionally need to use it.
- Press E to erase all on-screen annotations.
- When in doubt, press F1. That brings up an instant help screen that lists all the keystrokes you can use during a presentation.