Here's our Windows XP Tip for.. October 7, 2003
Click Here to see a complete list of all of our previously released Tips!
Some of our new subscribers have requested a list of XP keyboard shortcuts. We realize that many of you already know about most of these, but here's a handy list, suitable for tacking on your wall or stapling to the backs of your hands.
- Alt-Tab switches you to a new running application. Just release Alt to select.
- Alt-Shift-Tab moves backwards through the running applications.
- Alt-Space opens the active window's Control menu.
- Ctrl-Esc will open the Start menu.
- Ctrl-Shift-Esc opens the Task Manager. Esc closes it.
- Print Screen copies the entire window to the Clipboard.
- Alt-Print Screen copies the active window to the Clipboard.