Here's our Windows XP Tip for.. February 16, 2005
Click Here to see a complete list of all of our previously released Tips!
A Few Shortcuts
New Windows users might not be aware of some of the Windows XP keyboard shortcuts, Here is a list of the ones we use all the time.
* Alt-Tab switches to a different active application
* Alt-Shift-Tab moves backward through the active applications
* Alt-Space opens the active window's Control menu
* Ctrl-Esc opens the Start menu
* Ctrl-Shift-Esc opens Task Manager
* Windows-M minimizes all windows and gives you immediate access to the desktop
* Windows-Shift-M undoes the minimize
* Windows-Tab cycles through the taskbar buttons
These are the ones we consider necessary when working with Windows.